What is Matcha
Benefits of Matcha
- Over 60x the antioxidants of spinach
- Natures highest level of antioxidants
- Increases bodies rate of burning stored fat
- High concentration of L-Theanine ( can reduce stress and increase focus)
- 1 cup of matcha tea equals the benefits of 10 cups of green tea
- Studies show matcha can reduce LDL cholesterol and blood pressure
TEA'S ME Matcha
Tea's Me matcha tea has been infused with fruit extract to give it a unique and unbelievable taste. While combining two of natures highest antioxidant rich foods, this is a super drink your sure to love.
Our flavored matcha tea is premium grade, imported from Japan and grown in the Kagoshima region. Our match isn't just tasty but adheres to JAS/JONA regulations. (Japan Organic and Natural Food Association) They have some of the most strict regulations in the world regarding food, even higher standards than here in North America. Only the best quality matcha for the best flavor.
A SIP AWAY FROM LOVE
With a hint of fruit this makes an ideal morning wake up, afternoon pick me up or just a refreshing beverage to share with friends. Matcha tea has a higher concentration of antioxidants than any other food, so there is know better or tastier way to get healthy and stay energized. Add 1 teaspoon of matcha to 8 ounces of water and experience the world of matcha. You can also add to your favorite juice, smoothie or beverage to experience what others love.
We hope this gave you a better understanding of matcha tea, and why its considered one of natures healthiest foods.