What Our Customers Say
Refreshing Hot or Cold
I had never tried matcha, but is is surprisingly pleasant and refreshing hot or cold. -Stephanie
DELICIOUS RASPBERRY FLAVORED, green tea benefits! I will buy this again!
YUM! YUM! Matcha powder is basically high quality, dried, crushed green tea leaves. The raspberry added is very natural tasting, not fake or imitation. This stuff I delicious in hot tea, but I really enjoy making smoothies out of it. Or just shaking it up with almond milk. It had great green tea flavor and its full of health benefits! Love it! and I especially love this raspberry blend! -CARRIE
Very Yummy Matcha Tea
One thing I love the most about this matcha, is that it's pre-sweetened, but not too much so, so it already has a perfect balance of flavor when you make it. I predomenently use this as an iced tea, by adding it to a water bottle, or by putting it in a mason jar with water. You just want to make sure you put it in a container that has a lid so you can shake it nicely. The raspberry flavor is a nice touch to give it a nice smooth flavor. I would recommend this to first time matcha drinkers as an introduction to matcha. - JESSICA
With growing consumptions of fatty foods and working stressful careers, heart disease has become the leading cause of death for men and women worldwide. A lot of factors contribute to heart disease, from weight, diet and family history. But in Japan, they have been drinking a little green powder for over 500 years and it can reduce the risk of heart disease with 3 important factors.
3 Factors That Help This Green Powder Reduce Risk For Heart Disease
- This green powder is loaded with Saponins. Saponins work to lower the absorption of cholesterol and creatine in the body. In return this increases the good (HDL) cholesterol in your blood. Cholesterol is an important piece to heart health, but just not any cholesterol, lowering bad (LDL) Cholesterol and increasing good (HDL) Cholesterol is key. LDL Cholesterol clogs the arteries and blocks blood flow, while HDL Cholesterol works to clear the body of artery clogging plaques.
- Uses the amino acid L-theanine to relieve stress. The mental strain on your body is as important as the physical strain. Keeping your mind in a relaxed, calm state of mind will aid in having a healthy heart. The strain of everyday stress has been seen to contribute to high blood pressure and even stroke. L-theanine helps the brain produce GABA and Glycine neurotransmitters. Both have been found to reduce anxiety and stress signals in the brain, which in turn will have a positive effect on your heart and stress level.
- Its Polyphenols will help your circulation and blood flow. Not many people know of Polyphenols but they work to relax your blood vessels and ease blood flow. Since the heart is the fuel bump for the body it’s vital we keep our vessels and the blood flow smooth.
By now you’re probably wondering what is this mysterious powder that sounds so wonderful. Well, before I introduce you to this superfood here are a few things people have said about it.
“This stuff actually tastes good, helps your immune system and helps us lose weight.”
“I will be keeping this in my cabinet from now on”
“This is amazing, healthy, tasty and good for you….. WOW….. Will be using this daily ”
This Mystery Powder Is……..
So let me share with you this powder, it’s called Matcha . Most people have never heard of Matcha and that is fairly common. Matcha is a powdered form of Green Tea, it has been used in Japan for over 500 years. (No wonder the Japanese have one of the longest life expectancies.) Unlike regular green tea with matcha only the top tea leaves are used in the tea. The tea plant is covered with a tarp for 3 weeks, this produces extra chlorophyll and gives the tea leaves a vibrant green color. After the 3 weeks the top leaves are plucked from the tea plant. Then the leaves are ground into the fine powder we know as matcha.
With matcha you consume the entire tea leaf, not just the minerals you get from steeping tea like you do with a tea bag. Matcha is the champagne of tea, and its health benefits prove it.
- Can reduce blood pressure and Improve Heart Health
- Packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies Body effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Filled with vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Lowers cholesterol
How To Use Matcha
The best way to incorporate matcha into your diet is basically anyway that is best for you. Since Matcha is powdered that’s even more of a reason to give it a try. You can drink matcha as a tea just mix 1 teaspoon with 6-8 ounces of water. Or you can add matcha to your favorite smoothie, shake or anything you cook with. I personally like to make ice cream and lattes with mine. Tasty and healthy is a combo you can’t beat.
Make Me Healthier
In today’s world its getting harder to make healthy choices. With a Starbucks and McDonalds on every corner salty, and sugary foods are just a drive thru away. We all want to be healthier but sometimes a healthy option is just not available. At least with Matcha you can always have a healthy powder to add to water for a healthy beverage. Or you can add matcha to smoothies or shakes to give them a healthy boost. I say give Matcha a try, this little step can have a bigger impact on your health then you know.
What are the Health Benefits of Matcha Tea?
All of us want to live a healthier life, and after searching I have found a secret powder called matcha that has been used by people in Japan for over 500 years. If you don't know what Matcha is let me break it down for you. Matcha is a powdered form of green tea. The best leaves of the tea plant are plucked and ground into a fine powder called matcha. Since you consume the powder which is the entire tea leaf matcha tea provides 10 times more health benefits than regular green tea. (Know wonder people in Japan have one of the longest life expectancies).
Matcha powder has 137 times more antioxidants than regular green tea as well. Studies have shown the catechins in matcha fight to prevent cancer and even heart disease. Which is the leading cause of death in the USA.
One Cup of matcha = 10 cups of regular brewed green tea nutrient content
There are many forms of matcha and fruit extract flavored matcha is becoming a favorite because of its taste, nutrition properties and energy boosts.
You can incorporate matcha easily into your diet to receive its health benefits.
1) Drink it as a tea. Hot or Iced
2) Mix into a Smoothie or Shake
3) Cook with it and make healthy treats (Pancakes, Brownies, Cookies , etc.)
To add to its numerous health benefits, matcha tea....
- Can boost your metabolism and burn calories
- Naturally and Effectively Detoxify your body
- Rich in Fiber, Vitamin C and Magnesium
- Calms the Mind and Body
- Helps Lower Cholesterol
- Prevents Disease
- High Concentration of Antioxidants and Catechin
Why is this Antioxidant Reading Important. Because Antioxidants are the defense agents of the body. The more you have the better you can fight off sickness, disease and slow the effects of aging. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that consuming matcha green tea can increase thermogenesis (the body’s rate of burning calories) from a normal 8%-10% of daily energy expenditure, to between 35% and 43% of daily energy expenditure.
Join Others and Get Healthier with Match Tea. Order Matcha Tea Today